I'm traveling to Los Angeles this weekend and I can't wait to visit with my friends, see the city, go to Santa Monica and visit several Anthro's while there!
I'm going to have the opportunity to see a play at the Mark Taper Forum. The play is called "The Lieutenant of Inishmore" and it stars my favorite actor, Chris Pine (who recently starred as Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek film). I met him last year and two images are below.

I might have the opportunity to meet him again this year after the show. Because of this, I'm struggling to decide what to wear! Several dress options are below. Please let me know which dress option you think would work best for this event.
A: Anthropologie's Time Gone by Dress
B: Anthropologie's Vagabond Dress
C: Anthropologie's Horizon Line Dress

D: Misc black dress with belt
E: Misc blue dress (same as the black dress above) with belt
Please also help me pick a top for night two. Here are a few initial thoughts:
Top Option A:

Top Option B:

Top Option C:

Top Option D:

Top Option E:
Additional options:

0 comments:
Post a Comment