My prices are below and I was able to find the official Anthro website photo for most of the items. I also took a photo of the actual item that is for sale.
Photos and descriptions are below. If you are interested in any of these items, please email me at sunrize17@aol.com.
Odille - Beige Everything Nice Blouse - Size 8
SOLD
Style #813311
$20 shipped
NWOT. Never worn.

Floreat - The cream/beige version of the Cormorant Button-Up Blouse - Size 10
SOLD
$25 shipped
EUC. Gently worn several times. Will dry clean before I ship.
Floreat - Yellow Morning Surprise Blouse - Size 8
SOLD
Style #810342
$25 shipped
EUC. Gently worn several times. Will dry clean before I ship.

Moth - Blue Swallow's Twitter Cardigan - Size Medium
SOLD
Style #810349
$30 Shipped
NWOT. Never worn.

Idra - Blue Cavalcade Jacket - Size 8
SOLD
Style #813424
$30 shipped
NWOT. Never worn.

Ballerina - Gentle Current Cardigan - Purple
SOLD
Style #910168
$45 shipped
NWOT. Never worn.


0 comments:
Post a Comment