Sunday, February 14, 2010

February Purchases and Dressing Room Photos

Midnight Daisy Cardigan
Deep, dark appliques and panels of ebony crochet pop against a swath of sun-hued, scalloped sweaterknit. From Field Flower by Wendi Reed.





I truly did not expect to like this cardigan. However, I fell in love with it once I had it on. The color is fun and I will find a nice navy top to go underneath it. As some others have mentioned, this top does not have much give. I went with a size medium.

Rare Bloom Tee

Carefully cultivated jersey from Deletta, topped with a panel of gracefully ruched chiffon and a recherche flower.



This is a nice top that is comfortable. I love the big flower on it. I found that this top runs rather large. I usually wear either a small or medium. I went with a small for this particular top.

From-The-Green Cardi

Embroidered mums, poppies and sprigs of witch hazel cast a sunny glow about Tabitha's cashmere-kissed sweater.





I have been wanting this cardigan for quite a while. Green is one of my favorite colors to wear. I love how this is a simple cardigan yet the yellow and white floral design helps to make it unique. I wanted a size medium but they only had smalls in the store. It fits, but I think I could still stand to go up to a medium. The top is rather short, but I think it will look good with a pretty white or yellow tank underneath it.

Petal Tart Cardigan

Intarsia slices of rosebud, Sweet William and gingham come together in a decadent sweaterknit mix. By Monogram.





This is another that sweater that I did not expect to like. However, the quirky pattern and fun colors called my name and I ended up trying it on. It was very comfortable and I think that this will be a fun sweater for spring. It also has really adorable buttons. I took a medium in this sweater.

------------------------------------------------------

Dressing room photos/reviews are below for the items that I did not purchase:

Into The Night Blouse



I didn't think I would like this blouse, but once I had it on I changed my mind. I loved the color combination! The bottom is sheer but a cami will take care of that. This is now on my wishlist.

Four Petal Cardi



I like the design of the sweater itself...but the stripes make me dizzy. I'm not a huge fan of stripes in general (as they appear to widen the body) and I especially don't like lots of small stripes since they hurt my eyes. I would love this sweater if it were a solid. Oh well. This is a no-go for me.

Parted Petals Cardigan



This is a very cute sweater. It is shorter than I would like but I still adore the big flower design. I'm on the fence with this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment