Mystery Dress

I have not seen this dress online yet and I do not recall the maker. This was a cute dress in light, spring colors. It was made of silk (or similar material) and it felt great. My size was not available so the one I have on is a bit big. I don't have anywhere to wear a dress like this, but it was definitely a fun dress that has a retro vibe.
Blooms Adrift Top
A gust of pintucks flows through a jersey petunia field, breezing in a few crocheted buds. By Yoana Baraschi.


I usually wear a size small or medium. This top ran a little big so I went with the small. I'm on the fence with this one and not yet sure if I like it or not.
Gleaming Shoots Blouse
Three silvery tendrils put down roots on softer-than-soft pinstriped voile. By Girls From Savoy.


This pretty top (with lovely silver accents) fits true to size. It is somewhat sheer and I will need to find a longer white tee to wear underneath it. I found a great silver headband at Anthro to go with this. Both the top and the headband came home with me. :)
Vala Jacket
Nipped by ruched sides and a wide grosgrain tieback, Ett Twa's shapely ditsy-floral jacket is lightweight and perfectly ladylike.


This jacket has a lady-like yet country feel to it with the floral pattern. It is cinched at the waist which is a nice touch. I found that the jacket ran somewhat large. I am usually a size 6 but I took the size 4 in this. This jacket has now been added to my closet.
Saturation Point Heels
Sketchy stripes of cerulean, royal blue and grass green are positively bursting from these crisp canvas pumps.

I sort of liked these shoes when they were full price. I liked them even more when they were marked down to $49.95. They are now $19.95 and that just can't be beat. I think these shoes will be a lot of fun for the summer and I'm looking forward to wearing them!

1 comments:
The gleaming shoots blouse looks great on you and love its delicate look. Also a fan of the mystery dress and need to look for it in my store!!
Dea
www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment