I actually did not have high expectations for either of the items below. However, I ended up loving both!
Peeking Lace Blazer
A frilly trim lends this dashing swath of seersucker just the right amount of daintiness. By Tabitha.


This jacket is lightweight, lined and comfortable. I absolutely love the lace detail. This lace detail is actually what made me try on this jacket in the first place. The jacket has a nautical feel. I plan on pairing it with blue items. It ran TTS.
Dewbud Tee
Misty droplets cling to the shoulders and neckline of Yoana Baraschi's nipped-waist top.


I did not love this shirt online and it did not look that great sitting on the table in the store. I went ahead and tried it on just to be able to judge it properly. Shockingly, I loved it. The store at Perimeter had all sizes in the navy. Sadly, they only had one in the turquoise and it was not my size. Because I have purchased so many navy items lately, I plan on waiting on this one and will buy the turquoise online (utilizing the free shipping discount). I found this top to run a little big. I can usually wear either a small or a medium. I sized down to a small in this top.


2 comments:
I love that teal color....it looks great on you! It's been on my wish list til I can try it on. Love your blog :)
Ooh, that jacket is unexpectedly pretty on! The detailing kind of reminds me of a doily - which you might not expect to be a good thing, but definitely is!
Will have to keep an eye out for it in London. Just what my finances need!
Post a Comment